DIY: preserve your rings with nail polish



most of my girlfriends complain about the nasty green color their rings leave on their fingers after wearing them for long hours...Well, I only have one thing to say... TOP COAT ;)





just add one coat at your rings(in and out), let it dry and you are done !










easy as that ! Just repeat the same process once a month although it's not really necessary but you know just to be sure ;)





Alexia...



please follow me and like my facebook page for more DIYs and complete looks :)



and now for my Greek friends...


DIY: προστάτευσε τα δαχτυλίδια σου από τη φθορά με διαφανές βερνίκι για τα νύχια


Οι περισσότερες φίλες μου παραπονιούνται για τα απαίσια πράσινα σημάδια που αφήνουν τα δαχτυλίδια τους στα χέρια τους όταν τα φοράνε για αρκετές ώρες...Μία είναι η λύση ΔΙΑΦΑΝΕΣ ΒΕΡΝΙΚΙ για τα νύχια! ! !





πολύ απλά άπλωσε μία στρώση σε κάθε δαχτυλίδι σου ( μέσα και έξω ) 




άφησέ το να στεγνώσει και έχεις τελειώσει!




πόσο πιο απλό; Μπορείς να επαναλάβεις την ίδια διαδικασία μία φορά το μήνα κυρίως στα δαχτυλίδια που φοράς συνέχεια για να είσαι απόλυτα "εξασφαλισμένη" :p



Αλεξία...

Μην ξεχνάτε να κάνετε like στη σελίδα μου στο fb και να με ακολουθείτε στο bloglovin για ακόμη περισσότερα DIY






Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alexia, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, because I think you write a lovely blog! You just have to follow the instructions you'll find on my post using the link. I hope you can try it out!
    xxx
    Miriam
    http://miriamvsmonster.blogspot.nl/2013/11/149-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this amazing opportunity Miriam!! I'd love to participate and answer all of your questions!
    Alexia
    lexieschoices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram